The results of the project, and especially the “O2 – KITS AGAINST DISCRIMINATION – OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES” and the “R1 – VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT FOR THE DETECTION OF HARASSMENT AND HATE SPEECH IN THE CLASSROOM” have been implemented in 2 secondary schools in Spain, 7 educational centers in France, and the University of Valencia (Spain). This has made it possible to improve the quality of the results to enhance their dissemination and impact.
In these pilot tests, more than 250 secondary education students, more than 40 secondary education teachers, more than 35 Teaching Degree students, and 2 University Professors have participated.
The tests were carried out in the following educational centers:
- IES ISAAC Peral (Spain).
- IES NEUS CATALÀ (Spain).
- Greta of Le Puy-en-Velay (France).
- Greta of Monistrol-sur-Loire (France).
- Greta of Yssingeaux (France).
- Lycée Professionnel Jean Monnet (France).
- Simone Weil High School (France).
- Lycée Charles et Adrien Dupuy (France).
- Lycée Professionnel Auguste Aymard (France).
- University of Valencia, Teaching Degree (Spain, VIRTUAL).
Lastly, it should be noted that the results of these pilot tests were a success, since both the participating students and teachers were very participatory and valued the educational materials and tools created within this project very positively. Also, most of these educational centers have already begun to implement the results of this project in their usual teaching practice, or will begin to do so at the beginning of the next course.